Monday 28 March 2016

Meal Plan Monday - March 28/16


Well today I start my cleanse! It is actually my very first one and I am very excited, you can find out more on the cleanse by following along with my 14 Day Cleanse Series. I prepared a bit, just to make sure I am ready and hoping for better chances of success. So I have a meal plan for my full 14 days already set. But the kids are also on spring break, so we will see how well this goes! Here is my week #1:


Monday
Breakfast - Smoothie, an egg and GF toast
Lunch - turkey lettuce wraps with kale salad
Dinner - Butternut squash fresh local pasta

Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal and fruit
Lunch - Green salad with homemade cilantro lime dressing
Dinner - Homemade turkey rice soup

Wednesday
Breakfast - Eggs and veggies
Lunch - tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner - Roast dinner with roasted potatoes and veggies

Thursday
Breakfast - Smoothie with an egg and GF toast  
Lunch - Roasted tomatoes on mushroom tops
Dinner - BBQ Salmon with rice and veggies

Friday
Breakfast - Oatmeal and fruit
Lunch - Salmon salad
Dinner - Beef Stir Fry

Saturday
Breakfast - paleo eggs benny
Lunch - Soup
Dinner - a meal made from a combo of leftovers

Sunday
Breakfast - Smoothie
Lunch - soup or salad from leftovers
Dinner - Leftovers or if there is none, it will be a fend for yourself night.

No comments:

Post a Comment